By accessing www.alcadelectronics.com, you are expressly accepting that we may use these types of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing may not be optimal and some services on our website may not function properly.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device and used when you visit a website. Their main purpose is to recognize the user each time they access www.alcadelectronics.com so that we can improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they cannot damage the user's equipment / device and, if they are enable in your browser configuration, they help us to identify and resolve possible operating errors.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of Cookies. They all work the same way, but have minor differences.
- Session cookies Session cookies last for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Their main aim is to identify the type of device, support website security and basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that enables us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: These are stored on the hard drive of the device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit to www.alcadelectronics.com; they have specific expiration date, when the cookie stops working. They enables us to identify your actions and preferences; analyse visits and help us to understand how users arrive at our website and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to remember decisions taken by the user, such as their username or password. The information in these Cookies is anonymized - i.e. it does not include your name, address or other details.
- Third Party Cookies Third-party cookies are installed by a website other than the one you are visiting; e.g. websites used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content supplements (such as Google Maps). Furthermore, some advertising companies use this type of file to track your visits to each website where they advertise.
- Analytical Cookies These cookies are used for periodic maintenance to ensure optimum operation and best user service; they collect data about your activity.
Google Analytics Cookies
The website uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google, Inc., with main office at; at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
If you wish, you can refuse the processing of the data or information by rejecting cookies - select the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this site you consent to the processing of your information by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
These Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID which is used to count how many times the user visits www.alcadelectronics.com. It also logs record the first and last time you visited the website. Likewise, it calculates when a session has terminated, the user's origin and any keywords.
Adwords (Remarketing) and Double Click cookies
These types of Cookies are used to expand the information in adverts shown to each anonymous User. Among other information, they store the duration or frequency of the display of advertising positions, interaction with them or User browsing patterns and / or behaviours as these help to shape an advertising interest profile. This means they can offer advertising related to the interests of the User. They do not store personal data.
The companies that generate Cookies have their own privacy policies. Currently, do Websites use the Adwords platform? Doubleclick (Google) to manage these services. For more information, go to http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-doubleclick and http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/.
User configuration to avoid cookies
You can therefore block cookies through the browser's configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. Find out more at:
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Cookies. Find out more at:
- If you use Chrome, in Options -> Advanced Options -> Privacy. Find out more at:
- If you use Opera in the option Security and Privacy you can configure the browser. Find out more at: