ALCAD terrestrial antennas with LTE700 rejection filter – save costs, speed up your installation and improve eco-efficiency
The deployment of 5G networks is making it necessary to readapt existing installations in order to prepare them for the interference that may occur in the 700 MHz band. ALCAD recommends that professionals in the sector only rely on products that guarantee correct filtering, thus avoiding additional problems.
To simplify the installer's task, ALCAD Home has prepared a complete catalogue of specific products that allow adequate filtering. This range of solutions has already been used in other EU countries where there are already 5G broadcasts in the LTE700 band.
Specifically, several of ALCAD's terrestrial antennas incorporate an LTE700 rejection filter in the symmetriser, a feature that improves costs, speeds up installation and helps the environment. But this is not the end of their advantages, which make them the right answer for any type of need:
- The range is made up of the BU-452, NEO-042 and NEO-082 models, which cover the main possibilities in terms of gains and design. The GA-452 model is supplied as a 5-unit multipack of the BU-452 antenna.
- These antennas achieve rejections of more than 30 dB in the LTE700 band, without the need for additional filters.
- They also achieve rejection of the GSM band.
- With these rejections, interference in the TV signal is avoided.
Why use these antennas:
- When we want to ensure a clear rejection of 5G, without the need for additional elements and avoiding interference.
- For its usefulness when working in areas close to 5G transmitters.
- Because of its convenience: the antenna and filter are included in a single element, improving costs, speeding up installation and ecological efficiency.
- Because it has all the assembly facilities of the ALCAD Home antenna catalogue.
How can 5G emissions affect me?
5G is the name used for the fifth generation of mobile telephony. It is a new technology that enables data transfer rates between the user and the network of up to 10 Gb/s downstream. This will enable UHD video streaming, faster data management in the cloud and a new network for the internet of things (IoT).
However, with its deployment comes a new critical situation at home, where the mobile phone can interfere with the TV tuner and the TV connection cable to the socket.
To avoid these problems, ALCAD has a catalogue of specific products that allow adequate filtering, designed to simplify the installer's task: antennas, filters, mast amplifiers, flat amplifiers, head-end amplifiers or head-end amplifiers with SAT. This range of solutions has already been used in other EU countries where there are already 5G broadcasts in the LTE700 band.
ALCAD is a global benchmark thanks to its complete Multimedia TV portfolio, which has already benefited more than 20 million people in 60 countries around the world. The robustness of our products, manufactured in Europe with guaranteed quality and reliability, has made us leading specialists in capturing, processing and distributing television signals.
Any questions? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you.
ALCAD Home | 5G Solutions Catalogue - LTE700 band pdf 3.5 MB