Mast amplifiers: we add the satellite signal to serve individual terrestrial and satellite TV installations, digital and analog
The ALCAD family of mast amplifiers now has a new model. The BO-696 kit (which includes an AM-696 amplifier and an AL-245 power supply in the same packaging) not only amplifies the signal from the terrestrial antennas, but also mixes the satellite signal. This new kit is ideal for individual installations of terrestrial and satellite TV, digital and analog, in which it is necessary to amplify the signals of two terrestrial antennas and mix the signals together with the satellite signal. This obtained signal can be distributed to a large number of TV sockets by means of a single coaxial cable.
The broadband mast amplifier amplifies the signal from the terrestrial antennas and mixes the satellite signal, feeding through the coaxial cable from a feeder installed inside the building. Its main characteristics are the following:
- 24V power supply.
- In the event of a short circuit in the UHF preamplifier, the other inputs continue to operate.
- The LNB is controlled by the control signal coming from the satellite receiver.
- The amplifier is powered with the power supply voltage or with the control signal from the LNB.
- It incorporates a switchable current pass, which allows power to be supplied to an antenna preamplifier.
- It supports LTE700 and LTE800 mobile phone signals.
- Amplification band in UHF 470-694 MHz.
On the other hand, the power supply for mast amplifiers has the following characteristics:
- Universal power supply 85 - 265 V.
- The power supply has 2 equal outputs, which allows the satellite receiver to be operated through any of them.
- The power supply has a switching source that improves energy efficiency.
This type of mast wideband amplifier is ideal for individual digital and analog terrestrial and satellite TV installations. It amplifies the signals from two terrestrial antennas and mixes the signals together with the satellite signal. In this way, the signal obtained can be distributed to a large number of TV sockets by means of a single coaxial cable.
Manufactured in armored zamak chassis, with a weather-resistant plastic case, it is resistant to sun and water (IP53). It's easy to open and close, and the chassis can be tilted for easy handling. It can be installed on a pole, with a polyamide clamp or on a wall. For compression or screw type F connectors.
Any questions? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you.