New CAD-804 & CAD-814 Mont Blanc high output level and selectivity programmable amplifiers
Developed and manufactured by ALCAD in Spain, we present the new Mont Blanc CAD-804 and CAD-814 programmable amplifiers. Two robust devices thanks to their zamak chassis, which gives them maximum shielding and robustness. Designed to facilitate the installer's work, but without neglecting their aesthetics, they are ideal for individual or collective installations.
Both highly selective programmable amplifier units easily filter, convert and equalise up to 32 terrestrial channels thanks to their 32-digit LCD display with push-button panel and auto-tuning option. In addition, thanks to the Automatic Gain Control of the amplifier we can obtain a stable output level, which can be adjusted to our needs, without worrying about input signal fluctuations.
In the case of the CAD-814 unit, it has 1 SAT input capable of supplying the LNB or, in the case of having a satellite receiver at home, to let the current pass through. Thanks to its 2 outputs, it is also compatible with ICT2.
The great advantages of both devices make them two very competitive devices:
- Robust chassis made of zamak. Attractive aesthetics.
- Output power 120dBµV (DIN45004b -60dBc).
- 32 programmable filters.
- LTE700 / No LTE.
- High selectivity.
- External power supply for easy maintenance, low power consumption.
- 4 UHF/BIII/DAB inputs + 1 FM/BI input.
- Channel conversion.
- Automatic gain control with output level adjustment.
- Extra gain regulation per channel.
- Configurable via 32-digit display and push-button panel.
- Upgradable product thanks to firmware update.
In the case of the CAD-814 unit, these features are completed with:
- 1 SAT input.
- 1 or 2 outputs: ICT2 compatible.
More than three decades as a world leader in the sector are reflected in two technologically advanced devices, simple to use, intuitive, intelligent and versatile. And most importantly: designed to facilitate the installer's work, with a very neat aesthetic.
Turn them on, program them... and go! It's as simple as that.
Any questions? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you.