Compact programmable TV amplifiers: with and without IF, we have the option you need
The second generation of ALCAD's Mont Blanc digital programmable amplifiers has been conceived to improve their manageability and ease of installation, while maintaining all the potential and functionalities of the first generation. The LTE700 filters on the UHF inputs, their automatic configuration on all BIII and UHF inputs and their higher gain on UHF, make them two compact headers with a lion's heart.
At ALCAD we have completed our catalogue of digital programmable amplifiers to respond to all installation needs: whether you need to digitally filter, convert and equalize DVB-T / T2 channels (Mont Blanc CAD-703) or in addition to DVB-T / T2 is required to amplify a broadband satellite polarity (Mont Blanc CAD-713).
In both cases, the built-in high-performance amplifier allows it to be used in medium-sized or small buildings, facilitating its start-up in narrow spaces or those with difficult access thanks to its small size: without compromising its power and functionalities, we have achieved a great product. manageability and ease of installation, all at a more competitive price.
Their great common advantages make them two very competitive devices:
- 5-input amplifier, with automatic channel scan.
- LTE700 SAW input filters.
- Filters, converts and digitally equalizes DVB-T / T2 channels.
- High selectivity filters with AGC for 64 channels, converts up to 32 individual channels.
- Ground input level reading, so no field meter needed.
- Simple configuration: quick and automatic start-up.
- Zamak chassis.
- Direct programming thanks to its 24-digit LCD screen.
In the case of the CAD-713 amplifier, these features are completed with:
- Wideband SAT amplification with polarity selection.
- It has two outputs, one for terrestrial and the other for terrestrial plus satellite.
Three decades as a world leader in the sector are reflected in two technologically advanced devices, simple to use, intuitive, intelligent and versatile. And most importantly: designed to facilitate the installer's work.
Turn it on, program it... and go!
Any questions? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you.