New himalaya TMS transmodulators: compatible with DVB-S2 Multistream
ALCAD's himalaya family grows with two new transmodulators, TMS-204 and TMS-214, compatible with DVB-S2 Multistream and with 912-TM equipment. In this way, they optimize the use of the output channels, selecting services with up to 4 transponders. Its integrated webserver allows its configuration using a browser on any device.
They have 4 demodulators, and each one processes a transponder from any of the inputs. In addition, they have a Common Interface slot to decode services from the 4 demodulators. But its characteristics do not end here:
- Multistream compatible.
- 4 demodulators for 2 output channels.
- They optimize the use of the output channels, selecting services with up to 4 transponders.
- Configurable between one input with demixing or 2 inputs.
- Each demodulator processes a transponder from any of the inputs.
- A Common Interface slot to decode services from the 4 demodulators.
- Compatible with 912-TM equipment.
- Configurable via LAN or Wi-Fi.
- Integrated webserver, allows configuration with a browser from any device.
Himalaya transmodulator for digital satellite television services DVB-S / S2 to DVB-T or DVB-C. Compatible with DVB-S2 Multistream transponders. Each module selects free services from four satellite transponders from its two inputs. With the selected services, two DVB-T or DVB-C channels are modulated. Can be configured using a web browser on a computer connected via ethernet cable.
In addition to the features of the TMS-204, it has a Common Interface slot to insert the CAM and the subscriber card for encrypted services. It is configured from the web browser of a computer connected by an ethernet network cable.
Click here to learn more about the himalaya family of modular headends, or here for more information about the TM-202 model, a transmodulator compatible with DVB-S / S2 digital satellite television or DVB-T / T2 digital terrestrial television inputs.
Any questions? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you.