himalaya low consumption transmodulators with remote configuration: an answer to every need in hotels and apartment buildings
ALCAD completes its family of himalaya transmodulators, which allow to form MMTV headends for the reception of satellite and / or terrestrial channels. These headends are mainly intended for unique buildings such as hotels, as well as apartment buildings, providing the highest quality video and audio in any situation. Whether it is encrypted services (with CI Common Interface), or if the services are free, himalaya can serve up to 8 transmodulators per feeder, with low consumption and remote configuration.
The new himalaya range consists of transmodulators with 1 to 4 demodulators, 1 or 2 configurable inputs, 1 or 2 output multiplexes, and also:
- Optional versions with and without CAM slot.
- DVB-S / S2, DVB-S2 Multistream and DVB-T / T2 demodulators.
- DVB-T and DVB-C output multiplexes.
- CAM DVB-CI (Common Interface) slot.
- Transmodulators for free, unencrypted services.
Low consumption and webserver configuration
Himalaya transmodulators also have the following advantages:
- Low consumption, with up to 8 transmodulators per feeder.
- Multistandard DVB-S / S2 and DVB-T / T2 demodulator (912-TM models).
- DVB-S2 Multistream demodulator (912-TMS models).
- Transmodulation to DVB-T and DVB-C.
- Two Ethernet ports included with integrated multiplexing switch.
- Configuration via webserver; that is, it is configured with the browser of any device, so it is not necessary to install any app.
- Configuration by Ethernet cable RJ45 or by WiFi (with an external WiFi USB device).
- Complete equipment configuration, with an overview of the system (not module by module).
- Integrated remote configuration, without headend management modules. Connected to a local network with internet access or to any 3G / 4G wireless modem with RJ45 port.
Any questions? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you.