Product search engine: find information on all our items with just one click
Our status as a manufacturing company allows us to constantly update our range of products, adapting it to the needs that may arise in the market. Thanks to the powerful search engine on our website, it is possible to have quick access to all the information related to ALCAD's catalogue, which currently has more than 2,000 items.
Our aim is always to be close to our partners and customers, offering them the necessary tools to make their day-to-day life as easy as possible. In this sense, every year we put new solutions on the market, with the aim of satisfying the needs that may arise over time.
Each product has a large amount of documentation associated with it, from standards sheets, brochures or videos, to manuals or even firmware to download. It is therefore important to have a search tool that allows our partners and customers to easily access all this information.
How to use the product search engine
Our website has a powerful product search engine. In the top right corner, on any page, it is possible to click and search. The engine has several options when it comes to locating an article:
- By product code or model.
- Using some digits related to the code or model, in order to filter all the products that contain it.
- By entering a keyword.
Once the search engine returns the result (whether it is a single product or several, in the case of more generic searches), you only have to click on the desired product to access its file.
How to search for a discontinued product
It is also possible to search for discontinued products. To access their information, follow these steps:
- Open the hamburger menu (in the top left-hand corner of the website) and go to the Downloads option (see image), or click on this link.
- Enter the data, as you would do with the general search engine.
- In the left-hand column, you will find the documents associated with the item, grouped by type. On the right, you will find the link to the data sheet.
Any questions? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you.
Daha fazla haber: