EN-54 fire prevention and evacuation public address systems: optimise their operation with the integration of our IPTV system
ALCAD's IPTV system offers a complete 100% IP TV and multimedia solution for hotels, hospitals, nursing homes and other non-residential buildings. But its applications do not end there: by integrating it into fire prevention and evacuation public address platforms, it supports the facility's EN-54 compliance, while allowing the system to perform tasks automatically. As it does not rely on operator intervention, the implemented solutions are further facilitated and optimised.
The fire prevention system identifies points and manages actions based on events. In addition, it activates sirens and strobe lights throughout the facility, triggering our system and producing a visual warning via our IPTV system.
Our ACCURO and LIVERO platforms switch on the corresponding TV sets, which show an evacuation video of the installation or a voice message. If they are already switched on, evacuation messages are prioritised. In this way, we support the EN-54 compliance of the facility.
The integration of the fire prevention and evacuation public address platform with ALCAD is carried out through the following elements:
- Fire control panel.
- IP communication.
- Mass communication and voice systems for evacuation.
Call groups can be configured quickly and easily through a browser to enable notifications in the affected areas, allowing an orderly and efficient evacuation.
Operation of the integrated fire prevention and evacuation public address platform EN-54
In an integrated ALCAD system, everything happens automatically and immediately:
- Alarm. The fire signal is emitted by the system and at the same time it is shown on the plan of the building, indicating the device and its location.
- Analysis. Immediately after receiving the images, they are analysed in order to establish an action plan.
- Communication. In priority actions, appropriate messages are announced and communicated automatically or manually.
- Evacuation. If evacuation is required, the system unlocks doors and releases turnstiles to facilitate evacuation in an orderly and controlled manner.
- Reach. In hospitals and nursing homes, evacuation public address messages are heard in the rooms as well as in common areas.
- IPTV. Through the IPTV system, televisions are switched on to display a reassurance and evacuation message, both in rooms and common areas. If they are already switched on, evacuation messages are prioritised.
Atalaia Alliance – a new integrated security platform
ALCAD Facility has joined forces with LDA Audio Tech and Detnov to create an integrated platform for access control, fire and emergency management, and evacuation. Known as Atalaia Alliance, this integration offers the advantage of having a unified and state-of-the-art system that guarantees safety in any installation, while complying with current regulations on detection, control and evacuation.
An integrated Atalaia Alliance system covers the entire security management of any building from start to finish, from emergency detection to incident identification and controlled evacuation to prevent personal injury.
With Atalaia Alliance, the compatibility and interconnectivity of all systems is guaranteed, while the design, installation and maintenance work is very easy, optimizing time and costs for engineers and integrators.
A typical venue equipped with Atalaia Alliance will have:
- LDA Audio Tech public address, background music and voice evacuation systems, EN-54 certified, compact, all-in-one and scalable to adapt to the size and complexity of each installation.
- Detnov fire detection systems, also EN-54 certified, with a comprehensive range suitable for all types of installation and connectivity for monitoring and remote control in real time.
- ALCAD Facility systems for intercommunication, nurse call, location, access control and IPTV for critical communication and multimedia entertainment environments.
Any questions? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you.