New AI-201 and AI-271 apartment amplifiers: save up to 50 % on your electricity bill without giving up any of their benefits
Our most copied product evolves! We have revamped our range of broadband apartment amplifiers for terrestrial TV to offer you two products that still retain all their advantages, but are more compact, quicker and easier to set up, and can save you up to 50% on your electricity bill. Don't settle for imitations: choose from the AI-201 and AI-271 amplifiers the one that best suits your needs.
Thanks to the intensive work of our R&D department, we present our new apartment amplifiers AI-201 and AI-271: two references that consume almost half the energy, are more compact and are quick and easy to start up. Beneath their simple appearance lies incredible potential, so it's no wonder that they are two of our most copied products on the market.
Designed to extend analogue and digital terrestrial TV installations within a house or apartment, ALCAD's wideband apartment amplifiers separately amplify the VHF and UHF bands from the signal of a TV socket or the coaxial cable entering the house. They also feature a separate gain regulator for each band and include two outputs for distribution to two or more TVs.
- Renewed look: new aesthetics.
- Compact size.
- Compatible with LTE-700 (AI-271 model).
- Output level: 102 dBµV (DIN45004B).
- Quick and easy assembly and adjustment – no need to move parts or open covers.
- Built-in switched-mode power supply with extended range: works from 110 V to 240 V.
- Gain regulation in each band.
- Separate UHF and VHF amplification – high output level and low noise figure.
- Impact resistant ABS plastic case.
- Internal zamak chassis for maximum shielding.
- Optional DIN rail installation.
- F-type connectors.
Any questions? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you.