ALCAD face masks: a company's commitment to the health and safety of workers and clients
At ALCAD we work every day to guarantee the safety of our workers and, of course, of all our clients and collaborators. Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have kept our factory activity going, taking all the health and safety measures recommended by the health authorities and doing everything in our power to control Coronavirus infections.
ALCAD corporate face masks are the most recent element that we have added to the battery of actions carried out in the company with the aim of guaranteeing the safety of all our staff. It is a high quality product, manufactured in Spain, which meets all safety standards regarding the quality of fabrics and the filtration of aerosols and particles. In a neutral color and with our corporate logo #signal_hunters on one side, when creating them we set ourselves the objective of providing one more element of security while working on the sense of belonging.
The quality of its materials and its design have facilitated a very positive reception among the people who make up our staff, which has encouraged us to share this product with all our customers. Thus, as a way of thanking the trust that they place in us and our products on a daily basis, we are launching a special promotion, only valid during the month of November. Thus, for every purchase of € 300 made and invoiced throughout the month, we will give you a reusable ALCAD face mask, whose RRP is € 15.
It is a hygienic mask (not a sanitary product) manufactured in Spain and which has passed the tests carried out according to the UNE - 0065: 2020 - CWA17553 / 2020 standard, proving an aerosol filtration efficiency greater than 97% and an efficiency particle filtration greater than 95%. In addition, after 70 washes, the fabric maintains the properties of bacterial filtration and breathability. Contact your closest ALCAD delegate and get yours!
With this action we intend to continue as close as possible to our clients, offering them all the services and facilities at our disposal to facilitate their day-to-day life as much as possible, as we have done in recent months. Even in recent weeks, when the situation with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic changes day by day not only in Spain but in the rest of the world, we are making decisions to adapt in the best possible way to the different measures of limitation of movements that are approved, always with the aim of achieving maximum safety at work.
In this sense, as of today we maintain all the services towards the client, putting ourselves at their disposal to carry out the changes in the service that are necessary so that they can continue developing their work.
Recommendations for use of the ALCAD face mask:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution before handling the mask.
- Identify the top of the face mask.
- Position the face mask on the face, at the level of the nose.
- Hold the mask from the outside and hold the rubber band on both sides of the ears.
- Lower the lower part of the face mask to the chin.
- Check that the face mask covers the chin.
- Check that the face mask is fitted correctly. For this it is necessary to verify the seal and the absence of respiratory discomfort.
- Once fitted, do not touch the face mask with your hands. If the user needs to touch the mask, they must first wash their hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
- The face mask cannot hang around the wearer's neck.
- Change the face mask if it is wet.
- Disinfect your hands again after removing the mask.
- The reusable face mask should be washed at 60º C when it has been used.
Any questions? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you.