Definitely, the entrance panel
iVANDAL entrance panels: sturdy on the outside and adaptable and intelligent on the inside.
The vandal-proof entrance panels range by ALCAD is the best option if you are looking for a durable and reliable solution that suits all needs.
With iVANDAL entrance panels you get all the benefits of high quality Made in Spain technology:
- Durability: made in stainless steel AISI 316L with a thickness of 2.5 mm, it is suitable for seaside locations exposed to heavy saline environment, with no need for further protection or additional costs.
- Resistance: its levelled surface, free of protrusions, along with its special screws, offer an extra protection against vandalism such as blows, embedded sticks, etc.
- Accessibility: it is created to be accessible to everyone - communication barriers are knocked down thanks to the illuminated icons. It also incorporates induction loop modules not only on the entrance panels, but also on the indoor units.
- Adaptability: it is a perfect option for replacing audio or video entrances panels, as no new wiring installation is required, with the reliability of 2-wire technology and the ALCAD experience as a guarantee. In addition, it fits all spaces - with 145 mm, it is the narrowest antivandalic entrance panel on the market. And it is totally reversible at 180º - you choose the position of the elements.
- Customization: iVANDAL is customizable with the address of the house or building, with laser marking and interchangeable card holders.
- Comfort: access control using a RFID technology key allows you to open the door without mechanical keys, providing comfort for both owners and tenants.
📚 Download our iVANDAL brochure (PDF format)
⚙️ Find out more about our 2-WIRE technology
Usoa: the elegance of tempered glass
Usoa entrance panels stand out for the elegance of the tempered glass and its simple and discreet lines, which add an air of sophistication to any property. Usoa is an innovative entrance panel, both in its aesthetics and in its technology, designed from its conception to be modular; in this way, it is able to offer total freedom when configuring and combining its different elements.
Enara monitors: compact or panoramic, choose the one that best suits your needs
Looking for a compact monitor? Do you prefer a panoramic screen to take advantage of the full capacity of the ACTIVE VIEW camera on your ALCAD entrance panel? Whatever your need, we have the monitor you need. Please meet the second generation of our popular monitors in its two versions: Enara 4.3'' and Enara 7''.
iBLACK: sophisticated and daring
iBLACK stands out for its pure lines, its continuous aluminum profile and a front, made of fireproof polycarbonate resistant to ultraviolet rays, which guarantees great resistance to inclement weather. Its black color, characteristic of the entire range of iBLACK entrance panels, blends perfectly with any surface.
201 Line: the modular aluminum entrance panel
201 Line is integrated by a catalogue of products that includes audio and video intercoms, entrance panels with keypad or RFID readers, guard units... compatible with 2-WIRES, DIGITAL or 4 + N systems and our wide range of indoor units. Clear and defined lines, aluminum profiles and a timeless design that is resistant to adverse atmospheric conditions define 201 Line by ALCAD, designed and manufactured 100% in Spain to the highest standards.
Custom, made-to-measure entrance panels
Custom is our range of outdoor entrance panels with vandal proof design and full custom made manufacturing. Customization is focused not only in number of buttons, but panel size and laser marking too. These entrance panels are manufactured in Spain in stainless steel of maximum quality AISI-316L with a thickness of 2.5mm which makes them an ideal element to withstand wear and tear from intensive use and the most adverse weather conditions.
iACCESS: access control system using proximity readers
iACCESS is an access control system through proximity readers integrated in our entrance panels, which allows access to the facilities by using electronic keys, avoiding the use of traditional keys or memorizing access codes.
Are you interested in our products and solutions?