New CGT-250 touch room management unit and new MCA-9xx audio modules: add a layer of security to the care communication system
The future of care facilities (such as hospitals and nursing homes) will be marked by their ability to adapt to the new standards demanded by society. To facilitate this transformation, ICTs, with their constant evolution, offer a wide range of possibilities that should not be missed. We are talking about increasingly technologically advanced devices, which will not only offer a better quality of life to residents and patients, but will also facilitate and optimise the work of the team of professionals who care for them.
As a manufacturer of critical communications systems, at ALCAD Facility we already have solutions that are fully adaptable to the needs of each centre. It is clear to us that the horizon is marked by increasingly efficient workflows, user-centred and oriented towards analysis, diagnosis and prevention.
On the one hand, the new CGT-250 touch room management unit allows the management of staff actions, synchronising them with the centre's software management system in an extremely simple and intuitive way.
This device is part of the ACCURO care communication system (in hospitals also called nurse call communication system). When combined with the range of audio devices (MCA-9xx) or with the CHC-04x and CHC-2xx room terminals, it provides a robust, intelligent and reliable solution within the rooms.
In the event of a breakage or accident with the touchscreen, the system continues to work at full capacity thanks to the additional safety system provided by the CHCs and MCAs. At the same time, since verbal communication between residents or patients and staff does not take place via the CGT-250, the management unit can be placed further away from the bed (e.g. at the entrance of the room), giving more space to the persons being cared for and allows staff to concentrate better.
Operation is extremely intuitive: with a few clicks it is possible to record the different actions carried out with the resident or patient, avoiding having to return to the nursing station to complete the work. In this way, work time is optimised, allowing staff to invest their efforts in what matters most: caring for people.
Its advantages make it an indispensable element in the digitisation process of any centre:
- It is installed in individual rooms or for each corridor or zone, as the firmware required for each case can be loaded. In this way, it is not mandatory to have one device per room.
- The interface is always blocked for use, except when enabled by staff via RFID card/wristband. This avoids problems such as residents, patients or visitors disabling the screen or recording unwanted actions.
- The RFID reader is located on the front, facilitating the accreditation of the professional.
- Its integration in the ACCUROaccess access control system allows traceability of all staff records.
- It has a large 10-inch screen for easy operation.
- Its ultra-slim aluminium chassis barely protrudes from the wall, making it aesthetically pleasing and extremely robust.
- The antimicrobial ABS casing makes it very easy to clean.
- Can be connected via PoE and/or Wi-Fi.
Two-way communication modules: bring audio to every corner of the facility
The new MCA-9xx two-way communication modules provide excellent voice communication wherever it is needed. Their IPx5 anti-water treatment even allows calls to be made from a bathroom by pulling the red cord or pressing the red button. The cancellation is done via the red button with a cross.
Thanks to their compact size, they can be installed anywhere: next to a bed, in a specific corner of the room... This makes it possible to operate at a lower volume, thus avoiding disturbance to other people in the same room.
The fact of being able to have individualised audio for each bed is very useful in cases where there are elderly people with a tendency to disorientation and/or hearing problems, as it allows them to more easily identify the origin of the voice.
Moreover, these devices are controlled by a single room terminal (CHC-401); thus, sensitive material can be moved away from the installation point of the communicator and a high degree of protection and safety can be achieved.
Their versatility makes it possible to combine them with other ACCURO elements to offer a complete ecosystem. In this sense, they are configurable and adaptable to the needs of any centre.
Our system with audio allows several options to be installed:
- CHC-043: surface mounted and designed for cost-effective solutions.
- CHC-231 and CHC-234 (antibacterial room terminal): surface-mounted or flush-mounted in wall or headboard, with aluminium chassis, touch interface and greater robustness.
- CHC-241: surface-mounted or wall-mounted in vertical format (compatible with old installations of other brands).
- CHC-401 + MCAs: without visible CHC, focusing individualised audio for each bed and allowing audio to be included in bathrooms. This is the solution that most mimics the system at an aesthetic level, as the handset is connected by cable to the MCA.
Any questions? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you.
Daha fazla haber: