Aloi: the anti-vandal entrance panel that can take on everything
The new range of Aloi anti-vandal entrance panels is designed to withstand everything. Manufactured in AISI 316 L stainless steel with a thickness of 2.5mm, it protects against impacts up to IK09 grade, and is also certified against water and dust with IP55 grade. Its careful aesthetic finish, with top quality materials, meets the expectations of those who are looking for a modern and elegant solution for their installation.
Thanks to its 2-WIRE technology, Aloi is ideal for installations with old or new wiring. This technology is based on an audio and/or video intercommunication bus based on a 2-wire infrastructure that makes it possible to use the cables of any installation, which makes it a perfect solution for replacements. Furthermore, being non-polarised, it avoids possible connection errors, facilitating installation and speeding up start-up.
Its configuration possibilities are almost unlimited, with up to 96 single and double pushbuttons and 12 storeys. And if that wasn't enough, its ACTIVE VIEW camera provides stunning image quality, even in the most adverse conditions.
Aloi offers all the benefits of high quality Made in Spain technology:
- Durability: made of AISI 316L stainless steel with a thickness of 2.5 mm. It is suitable for coastal areas exposed to salt water, without the need for protection or additional costs. 6mm thick card holders and camera and accessibility icon protectors.
- Communication quality: no detail has been left to chance:
- Wide-angle camera with ACTIVE VIEW technology and anti-fogging system, which is automatically activated thanks to its humidity and temperature sensors.
- Dual loudspeaker for more audio power.
- Accessibility module with voice synthesiser with 14 selectable languages for ''door open'' message. Muting facility included.
- Microphone separated from the loudspeaker to avoid annoying feedback.
- White LEDs for night illumination.
- Automatic card holder light switch-on in dark conditions (with LDR sensor).
- Resistance: its surface, completely flat and without protrusions, together with its mounting with special screws, provide extra protection against vandalism, such as knocks, embedded sticks, etc.
- Accessibility: it is designed to be accessible to everyone, eliminating intercommunication barriers through its luminous icons.
- Adaptability: Aloi adapts to all spaces. At 145 mm, it is the narrowest vandal-resistant panel in its category. We have also slimmed down the depth of its flush-mounted box: at only 50 mm, it will be easier to place it on the wall. And thanks to its double fastening, the installation process is made easier, providing greater manoeuvrability for the installer.
- Convenience: Aloi presents the option of access control with an iACCESS electronic key, which can be integrated into the card holder of the extension panel or with a dedicated module.
ACTIVE VIEW technology in Aloi entrance panels
But the advantages of Aloi entrance panels do not end here. The quality and clarity of the image are essential in cases where it is important to identify the person standing in front of a camera, as can happen not only in cases of video surveillance, but also when someone rings our doorbell.
To solve this situation, the WDR function of our new ACTIVE VIEW camera for 2-WIRE access control system, installed in our Aloi entrance panels, offers amazing quality, even in conditions of backlighting, glare and sudden changes in brightness.
This is an essential feature when it comes to being able to analyse in detail not only areas with little or too much light, but also to identify people who are backlit and therefore in the dark depending on the point of view of the person observing the scene.
Its colour and image sharpness are so incredible that you will find it difficult to stop looking, achieving:
- More vivid colours.
- A better defined image.
- Improved contrast.
Any questions? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you.